Sound Fonts?

Wouldnt it be awesome if we could also load sound fonts to drum pads? hhmmmm.....

Comments

• Sf2 and Sfz have been requested since bm2. We'll have to wait and see, unfortunately.

• On every level - YES PLEASE ;)

• BS16i is being ported to AUv3 isn't it ?
    Would seem like some unneeded crossover if hat is the case.
  • @5pinlink said:
    BS16i is being ported to AUv3 isn't it ?
    Would seem like some unneeded crossover if hat is the case.

Im not against BS1 16i being an audio unit, but Id rather be able to just drop the sound font I want onto a pad, especially if we can label them using BM3's sub categories. Also I like BM3's dropbox integration, if the next update to BS1 16i has dropbox/icloud integration I'd be on board for that, currently its cumbersome getting sf2 into if from dropbox.

• I just doubt very much that sf2 would be supported in any modern app, it is such a restrictive outdated format, maybe sfz, and that is easy to convert sf2 to.
  • edited July 2017

+1 for SFZ support

• Hey guys,

We'll see where this goes, but in the meantime, I suggest you all check for Bismark's BS-i16 : (https://www.bismark.jp/bs-16i) updates: apparently, AUv3 support is coming.

Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• edited July 2017
    Somehow Caustic can load sfz files into the pcm but with the Romplers available on IOS I see no reason to want sfz, personally... I was not too impressed with what I trawled up from those old sfz sites. Anyway, Caustic can do it.