Feature Request: Project/Session Notes

My hand is up, I have terrible memory. I'm also quite busy. It would be great to have a project notes feature within BM3. A single notes feature to write ideas in the markdown format, config, external gear, setup needs, perhaps even lyrics, synth settings/tweaks etc. Even plain text that could be exported. It could be stored in session folders: AUM and AudioShare have it, as does Korg Moduke etc and its a really useful and light feature IMHO! It's possible to use Ulysses or Notes on iOS, but they are easily disassociated from projects. Would anyone else benefit from a project/session notes feature, or is there one already planned?

Comments

• +1 for notes IN PROJECT/SESSION

• edited August 2017

It is one of my feature requests I was saving till after the first update. (3.0.1)

After the first update I'll be able to see/say a lot of things..

(Notes) AUM has it down to the letter (pun intended).

King

• :blush: How could I have forgotten AUM?? Nice point out King :)

• edited August 2017

@Nick said:
    :blush: How could I have forgotten AUM?? Nice point out King :)

Cheers, but Haha,

I see why you need notes for real, you did mention it in you original post lol

Lmao.. We need notes for sure man, ;-)

King

• Earlier (because of this thread) I requested something over at Kymatica regarding notes:

http://kymatica.com/forum/index.php/topic,281.0.html

King

• Definitely would like in-app project and bank notes! Since IAA doesn't state save, and since so many times I'm bouncing to audio tracks so that I can unload IAA plugs, or sampling IAA's, it would be sooo helpful to be able to note things like the app and preset used, or other information in case things need to be tweaked later.
    +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

• @KING Boomerang! LMAO that post was meta :tongue: In AudioShare you can hold a file and create a note with the same title - the relief :)

• edited August 2017

@Nick said:
    @KING Boomerang! LMAO that post was meta :tongue:

If your referring to my Kymatica post, I just re-read it and I was in tears. Haha.. That's some crazy stuff right there..

I read it over when I wrote it, but hours later, it's nuts.

Enjoy life (laugh at least once a day) ;)

King