A bunch a bugs found in version 3.01
edited August 2017 in Bug reports
1 - When muting a track if it is a midi track the midi informations are send to external hardware
2 - Program change send to Beatmaker 3 are not transmit to hardware nor recorded
3 - In legato mode, velocity is not re-triggerer at each new note and keep the velocity of the first note played
4 - Impossible to jump to a new song position while playing if we click on the timeline above we must stop play to do this.
5 - Steps modulator preset can't be restored, or a at least they very different than the one store
6 - touching the play button in scene delete the current scene, arggg!!!
Is Midi in to multiple pads from one source working properly? I don't think it is but I may have missed something.
Also AB3 midi is not working and have performance problems when loaded into Audiobus.
I'm pretty sure midi in is not working correctly unless I've done something wrong, if I select any midi input I can't get anything to trigger multiple pads in the bank, even when I change the pad notes in the pad editor to the notes I'm sending eg from Patterning ...seems like its always stuck on keys mode. This is with send midi to selected pad switched off. I can use different apps to send midi to different pads but I can't seem to get one app or source to trigger multiple pads....
Although I've since discovered it does work if you send over different midi channels for each pad, just not over the same channel.
I also still get my audio interface audio ports still showing in BM3 when I've disconnected from it.
Also, not sure if anyone else gets this, when i'm sending midi to a plugin in BM3 and then start to control the "AU knobs" page in BM3 I get crackling and distortion whilst turning the knobs. The plugin AU controls work ok though.
Air 2 10.3.2
Yeah, Beathawk as auv3 is not 100% reliable for me, especially when it comes to state saving. But crashing on me more than before update. Also other au plugins crashing, such as ravenscroft, as well as some IAAs "freezing" as reported elsewhere. I am having trouble continuing / finishing sessions started prior to the update. Hope things are fixed in the upcoming update soon!
That's not it in this case, this is just specific to turning those controls. This isn't even just crackling it's jitter too like a performance issue. The built in AU controls don't have this issue....the AU knobs are also very difficult to turn so something is definitely up with them. Do yours turn smoothly?
I reported it here:
Same sort thing?
Using the macro knobs seems to cause CPU spikes. I don't have any issues when using the AU interface directly or on the 'Show AU knobs' screen. Just when controlling from a macro binding.
Also doesn't happen with macro bindings on BM3's own effects.
Yeah same sort of thing except I haven't been using the macro knobs yet, AU interface seems fine with me, just the AU knobs screen is causing glitches and the knobs are difficult to turn....
Reporting here rather than new thread: BM3 has stopped launching. Press, quick show of interface then gone. Rebooted iPad. Same issue. Last time it worked was after working with SeekBeats and creating new keymapped MIDI Bank. It worked, I closed down, I reopened BM3 later, it didn't find SeekBeats virtual MIDI in the bank I had created earlier even though it was ok in SeekBeats config. Switched SeekBeats to use BM3 midi in... crashing begins. A bit of en editthere. Let's just say the letter F. Im really looking forward to being able to use BM3 at the level of performance and fluency that it promises!
Getting very slow performance when sending midi to BM3 from external source, refresh slow and caused crash earlier. Air 2 10.3.2 Nothing taxing the cpu. Peaking around 30% Hosting a few AUs on mixbuses, not sure if that's related.