Round robin (and randomised) sample playback

Is this coming? For some reason I thought this was already included! I would very much like the option to bring a bit of variety to sample playback using round robin playback of sampes/layers (or random playback from the pool of samples/layers associated with each pad).

Anyone else? Definitely one of the things that MPC Live has that BM3 would definitely benefit from.

This and threshold slicing are my two biggest desires for BM3, for sure.

Really enjoying the app for what it is so far, so a big thanks! )

Comments

• +100.

I stated this in a different thread but it's ironic that BM3 has spurred me to use Egoist a bunch recently. So easy to knock out a groove--and I thought BM3 had the transient detection and randomized play to do the same! Hope it comes back!
  • @lukesleepwalker said:
    +100.

I stated this in a different thread but it's ironic that BM3 has spurred me to use Egoist a bunch recently. So easy to knock out a groove--and I thought BM3 had the transient detection and randomized play to do the same! Hope it comes back!

+100
    Matthieu says transient detection will be back:) Hopefully sooner rather than later. It is a major workflow enhancer and makes using BM3 like using hardware.