Virsyn AU user interface on the iPad Pro 12.

Hi, I've got BM3 installed on my iPad Air 1 and Pro 12. (1st generation). On the iPad Pro, the user interface of Addictive Pro and ReSlice is almost impossible to manage : the 4 tabs of the arpeggiator are hidden behind BM3 UI (top bar, with transport controls and so...). BandShift doesn't appear ok too. But on my iPad Air 1 everything ok. It's not a big deal when UI don't fit exactly inside BM3 (Troublemaker....), but when you can't reach sections of an AU, something needs to be done. Anyone using ReSlice or Addictive Pro on an iPad Pro 12. ?

Comments

• edited August 2017

Im using reslice and all is ok with ui on my iPad 12

• @NeHo said:

Hi, can you post a screenshot please ? (I don't have my computer with me and I can't figure how to upload the ones I made on the forum with my iPad). Thanks a lot

• screenshots

• screenshot of ReSlice on my iPad Pro 12. (attached)

• @NeHo said:

Hi, can you post a screenshot of ReSlice please ? I tried to do so but I don't have my computer with me and it doesn't seem to work from my iPad. Thank you

• edited August 2017

Stand alone

• edited August 2017

@NeHo said:

Thank you for answer me and posting screenshots, but as I wrote in the subject title, I'm talking about AudioUnit version of ReSlice, Addictive Pro and BandShift. Of course, there are no problems when launched as IAA instruments/effects.
    I don't want to abuse but may I ask you to try again but with the AU version of ReSlice ?
    Thank you !

• Oh sorry my mistake i didn't saw u were talking about au
    So yeah u are right about this ui bug

• @NeHo said:
    Oh sorry my mistake i didn't saw u were talking about au
    So yeah u are right about this ui bug

Thank you for your verification, I now know it's just not me. I wrote to Virsyn support to report this issue and their answer was that they didn't have an iPad Pro 12. to do the test, hum... and they told me to ask Intua about it. I only wish to know who's responsable in this situation, Intua or the plugin developer... it would be interesting to know because there are several other AU plugins which UI don't fit correctly inside BM3 on the iPad Pro 12. (Troublemaker, iSEM, all Virsyn apps, BeatHawk needs a magnifying glass to deal with its UI...).
    Let's wait and see....

• Ok
    Wait and see