Gate option for the Dynamics Processor?

Hi!

A 'Gate' option for Dynamics Processor effect in BM3 would be a very welcome addition :)

Cheers!
/Samuel

Comments

• Is there an equivalent of the soundtoys plugins bundle on ios? I miss those kind of plugins pretty bad when using BM3/ipad :(

The video you posted isn't my genre at all but those kind of fx are useful whatever people are making and the soundtoys plugs (like tremelator/filter freak/echoboy/pan man etc) are so fast/flexible for rhythmic stuff...
  • edited September 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2017

@triton100 said:
    Could this effect not be produced using a step modulator ? Or side chained to a muted kick drum ?

The expander works quite well but can feel a bit 'sloppy' even with fast attack and release times.
    But then again, one can always tweak the source that is fed thru the side chain input.

I know a noise-gate has been discussed but tweaking the expander delivers good enough results already :)

• @Heyez said:
    Is there an equivalent of the soundtoys plugins bundle on ios? I miss those kind of plugins pretty bad when using BM3/ipad :(

The video you posted isn't my genre at all but those kind of fx are useful whatever people are making and the soundtoys plugs (like tremelator/filter freak/echoboy/pan man etc) are so fast/flexible for rhythmic stuff...

+1 years since i used them but theyre awesome

• https://intua.net/forums/discussion/5156/noise-gate-filter?new=1
    Already requested there, and instructions how to use the expander for gated reverb ;)