Piano roll bug on 3.0.5 update

edited November 2017 in Fixed Bugs

There seems to be a bug with the piano roll when creating a new project or bank on BM 3.0.5 update. When a AUv3 or sample is loaded in pattern mode and I play the vertical piano roll there is no sound. However, strange as it sounds the piano roll works only on old projects but not new projects. Please advise.

Comments

• edited November 2017

Here's a look at the bug as far as I've been able to test. This is a 3.0.3 project that I loaded AUv3s into after 3.0.5.

2015 iPad Pro iOS 11.1 BM3.0.5

Edited the video link to use Youtube for easier viewing

• edited November 2017

@ronji said:
    Here's a look at the bug as far as I've been able to test. This is a 3.0.3 project that I loaded AUv3s into after 3.0.5.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/81vu1mx6hsvk7hn/minikeysoundbug305.mov?dl=0

2015 iPad Pro iOS 11.1 BM3.0.5

Thanks for the temporary fix. Hopefully Intua will fix this in the next update.

• Definitely added as a ticket! Thanks.

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Definitely added as a ticket! Thanks.

Added as a ticket? What does that mean?

• He means it's in their official bug list and will be addressed =)

• @ronji said:
    He means it's in their official bug list and will be addressed =)

Oh cool! That's good to know. Now it's just a wait for 3.0.6 update. Cheers!

• Looking at the video I can also see the 'Swipe Area Bug' being in effect :)
    Ie. the taps at the very far right edge of the screen do nothing as iOS waits for the user to 'Swipe In' the the 'split view thing'...

• @samu said:
    Looking at the video I can also see the 'Swipe Area Bug' being in effect :)
    Ie. the taps at the very far right edge of the screen do nothing as iOS waits for the user to 'Swipe In' the the 'split view thing'...

Yeah, I wanted to show that bug/side effect and what happens when I tap and hold on the far right side, and also to show how it's different than the no sound bug =)

• @ronji said:

@samu said:
    Looking at the video I can also see the 'Swipe Area Bug' being in effect :)

Yeah, I wanted to show that bug/side effect and what happens when I tap and hold on the far right side, and also to show how it's different than the no sound bug =)

Well done! :)

• Can i move this to fixed ?