Audiotrack feature request

At the moment audiotracks can only record in threshold mode. Could we add the sync mode to? This would allow for loop based arrangements using audiotracks. Maybe?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @triton100 said:
    And copy n paste clips, duplicate tracks, and trim start and end of audio clips :) :)

I wish !!

• Yes audio tracks/clips are second rate right now :(

• I'd love to be able to drag an audio clip from one audio track to another

• It seems for as complex that bm3 is it really forget to add the simple stuff that glues it all together.

• edited November 2017

@stormywaterz said:
    It seems for as complex that bm3 is it really forget to add the simple stuff that glues it all together.

They had to win support first by staking claim in major features that set it apart. Having succeeded on this front they will follow up the rear and do clean up on other features. Complete iOS dawmination is close at hand. !!! INTUA !!! INTUA !!!

• edited November 2017

We can only hope ;)
    But another release that removes working features like the last one, and i'm not sure my old fat man heart will take it haha

• edited November 2017

They hold all the cards... :#

• edited November 2017

Not really, as shown by the mutes and white lines issues, it does seem they want to listen to users, sometimes just takes a little more ranting than it should hahaha.

But i can live with "BM3 should be like this, but you stupid users disagree, so we added a pref to do it your way optionally too" that suits me fine.

• @Audiogus "DAWmination"

Took me a minute to get that :D

Nice one