Brighten the lines

On the piano role can we get the white lines a little brighter or give us a little color control options? I have to brighten my screen to see the faint lines. Beathawk has this same problem.

Comments

• Are we talking about the white lines that separate each notes, or the white keys lane?
    Anyway, that's a very easy change.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• I think a general 'contrast control' and colour themes could be handy to have here.
    (The almost complete control over UI colours is something I really like in Renoise & SunVox).

With thin darkish lines on an even darker background forces me to either push the screen brightness to the max or do a complete screen inversion using the accessibility features.

I've never had 'visibility issues' with LogicPro X, GarageBand, Cubasis or Gadget for that matter but that's really pushing it into Fisher & Price territory :)

• ...did somebody say Fisher Price?:

:)

• The piano roll grid. Trying to move notes around and it’s hard to see where your putting them without looking at the top time line. The lines almost look grey until your turn the screen brightness way up.
  • @stormywaterz said:
    The piano roll grid. Trying to move notes around and it’s hard to see where your putting them without looking at the top time line. The lines almost look grey until your turn the screen brightness way up.

+1 This annoys me too and I mentioned the UI contrast/themes several times during beta.
    I don't mind a 'bright' UIs as long as I can see what I need to see...
    (The colours Cubasis and GarageBand use are very well chosen when looking at the ergonomics).

Don't know if BM3 is being a but too 'future prooefed' and optimising the UI to increase battery life on OLED displays :)

• This was implemented in 3.0.6 wasn't it ?