Camera Connection Kit with 2 usb ports???

Camera Connection Kit with 2 usb ports - hey guys does this exist? I found only one example of this on Amazon and I wasn't sure about the quality of it. I'm thinking of a circumstance where you need a few usb ports to plug in say a controller plus sound card etc.

Comments

• edited November 2017

The best option here is to connect a USB-Hub to the CCK/CCK3.
    It's worth to keep track of the power consumption of the USB-Devices.

Powering the CCK3 is a good option when using an un-powered hub.
    Even with a powered hub the CCK3 is good option as you can charge the iPad while using it.

Currently iOS can only handle one USB Audio Device at one time so connecting multiple audio-interfaces at once doesn't work, the device that gets connected last overrides the previous device.

Multiple Midi-Devices work quite well though.

• @samu have you ever tried two audio interfaces both with MIDI ?
    The last audio will take precedence, just wondering if it still allows both MIDIs ?

• @5pinlink said:
    @samu have you ever tried two audio interfaces both with MIDI ?
    The last audio will take precedence, just wondering if it still allows both MIDIs ?

I don't have two devices that do both :(

I have multiple audio-interfaces and if the devices are only in or only out they can be used at the same time.
    (Ie. a pure headphone DAC and input-only device such as iRig Mic HD or LIne6 MobileIn work well at the same time).

• I've plugged in 2-3 Midi devices into a USB hub and it sees all the different MIDI interfaces.

Audio interfaces as you say is the last one plugged in (probably).

-ts

• @thumbslapper said:
    I've plugged in 2-3 Midi devices into a USB hub and it sees all the different MIDI interfaces.

Audio interfaces as you say is the last one plugged in (probably).

-ts

Sure that's what I'd want to do is plug in an audio interface plus one or two midi controllers.