I’m lovin it

I’ve been posting quite a lot of feature requests, but just wanted to let the extended Intua team know that I’m really loving Beatmaker 3. I’m making some great stuff, which really is testament to how good the software is. There’s a lot of hidden power and I’m especially loving the multi touch holds which allow me to magically control offscreen functions while switching screens. It really does feel like the future!

So thanks, and keep up the good work!

Cheers
Dan

Comments

• A video of you doing your thing would be awesome dude, seems you have a very specific way of working, i suspect we could all learn a lot ;)
  • Yeah video would be cool :) Interested to learn what the 'multi touch holds' stuff entails.

Also gotta say that since the most recent update I'm slowly finding BM3 way more useable too now and down for repeating how great the app is shaping up.

Scanning the current 1st page of forum threads it must be kinda overwhelming for @mathieugarcia to see all these feature requests and refinement suggestions pouring in but they're only there cos everyone's hyped and can see how killer this app is gonna be in a few months time. Groundbreaking work. Big props to team intua :) 
  • Thanks, it’s probably a bit premature, I’m still learning how this thing works. I’m really just jamming tracks, mixing and matching, resampling. I’m not very good at finishing things but I love creating new from old. I’m going to get out there and do some busking, I really think this software has the potential to get all the bedroom producers out of their bedrooms and into the streets. That’s a really exciting thought.
  • Any thread that shows Love, I’m there!

Bless!

___

King

• Indeed, you can feel the thoughtfulness and craft put into it! Multi-touch hold though,  can someone clarify what that is?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • funk said:
    Indeed, you can feel the thoughtfulness and craft put into it! Multi-touch hold though,  can someone clarify what that is?
    He may be talking about triggering pads independently from the bank you are viewing when using single channel and a toggle on a midi controller or....

The extremely handy multi keys and select modes as well as latching with external hardware.
  • To clarify, I was using the bank roll controls to trigger custom loop lengths.

I wanted to mix at the same time, so I held my left hand finger on the screen/roll, switched modes and kept on going.

When I switched back to the bank roll screen, moving my finger picked up the existing value so there was no break in the narrative.