How can I get pre-roll to play earlier part of song instead of metrenome?

edited November 2017 in Support

Essentially I would like for the pre-roll to play the earlier part of the song instead of the metronome. How can I get BM3 to act in this way, this is the way it worked in BM2.

Comments

• Currently it can't be done, and personally i think it could well be a bug @mathieugarcia ?
    With click off and click on record off and pre roll on, it should pre roll to the amount selected not just give a visual cue.

• @5pinlink said:
    Currently it can't be done, and personally i think it could well be a bug @mathieugarcia ?
    With click off and click on record off and pre roll on, it should pre roll to the amount selected not just give a visual cue.

Wow, they really need to fix that. All I get is a metronome cout in but I want to be able to make the pre-roll go a bar or so before where ever the loop record start point is and play the song from that point when I hit record. That way I can punch-in record when it gets to the loop record region that I set in the sequencer.

• Is this fixed anyone? How can I get the pre-roll to do this?

• No it cant be done yet, I have suggested that it needs to happen to the developers, thats all i can do.

• @5pinlink said:
    No it cant be done yet, I have suggested that it needs to happen to the developers, thats all i can do.

Thanks hopefully they get it right by the next update or something.