Launch scenes via midi

I would love to be able to launch different scenes via a midi controller. If this is already possible can someone explain to me how to do it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Use the scene tab on the pads page, if your MIDI controller triggers pads it will trigger scenes ;)

• @5pinlink said:
    Use the scene tab on the pads page, if your MIDI controller triggers pads it will trigger scenes ;)

Yeah... I feel like an idiot. It was late last night when I was messing with beat maker for the first time.

• edited January 2018

Never an idiot, every question is valuable, even if it just so others can search the forum and get the same answer ;)

• Like me as example.

Thanks for both!

• Is there any way to trigger scenes on and off or is it just on? It would be great to have it set up so it’s always playing in sync and then trigger scenes or patterns on and off with let’s say a SPDS or something. Is this possible?
    Cheers!

• @H1PST3R said:
    Is there any way to trigger scenes on and off or is it just on? It would be great to have it set up so it’s always playing in sync and then trigger scenes or patterns on and off with let’s say a SPDS or something. Is this possible?
    Cheers!

Can you mute - unmute? Don’t know what spds means 😉

• What’s spds. How about creating an empty scene so that when you trigger it it cuts off the previous one

• Maybe roland spd-s?

• No there is no triggering of scenes or patterns yet, just switching

• @5pinlink said:
    No there is no triggering of scenes or patterns yet, just switching

Ok thanks. Cool beans.
    One thought for future updates would be to be able to trigger scenes or patterns or tracks with a kind of mute/un-mute fashion and here’s the kicker, not muting the audio of those tracks but muting/Un-muting the midi playing the sampler or synth. This way the audio wouldn’t be cut off and all the tails of the sound would be played out. So as a drummer myself, it would be so cool to be able to hit a pad ON/AROUND the beat and not bound to BEFORE the beat, and the pattern would Un-mute until I hit it again whenever and it would mute again. Maybe there could be a mode for both? One where you que up the patterns as it is now, and one where everything is playing all the time and where you can mute/Un mute patterns or tracks whenever and it would Un-mute the midi-information playing in the background. Don’t know if this makes sense?
    Cheers