Request: Smaller Track Height

jbwjbw
edited January 2018 in Feature Requests

Feature request here: Smaller track height.

Would be nice to be able to shrink the track height down, to fit more tracks on page at once.

Currently you can zoom in for more detail, but when zooming out there's probably more room to zoom out even further.

EDIT: New mock up of 16 tracks, 2 Aux tracks:

Comments

• Touch capture becomes a problem at smaller sizes.

• @5pinlink said:
    Touch capture becomes a problem at smaller sizes.

There's room to make the tracks smaller without running into any problems. Besides, you can always just adjust the height to whatever size you want or need.

• Yeah i don't disagree on track sizing (Its already been requested previously) but i mean we need default sizes, so i cant shrink it below my touch threshold, you cant shrink it past your threshold etc.

• @5pinlink said:
    Yeah i don't disagree on track sizing (Its already been requested previously) but i mean we need default sizes, so i cant shrink it below my touch threshold, you cant shrink it past your threshold etc.

You can pretty easily set the height to your desired setting, and not have to worry about it changing. Alls I'm asking is for the option to set it smaller than you currently can now. You can shrink the piano roll until it's pretty slim, why not track height so you can get a bird's eye view?

Another mock up, 16 tracks, 2 Aux tracks, all easily in view: