App Store

Size - 9.4mb
IOS - 7+
Format - AU/Standalone

Issues
Dials don't update during automation.

Tagged:

Comments

• The knobs don't visually respond to incoming AUv3 automation data and recording automation from the plug-in UI can sometimes be a bit sticky or jumpy.

I mostly use Poison-202 as source for samples so it's realtime performance is secondary to me.

• edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Poison-202 is one of my favourite AUv3 plugins on iOS. It is so good that I purchased the Mac version.

• edited September 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Its been confirmed by multiple people and been in the bugs list for a good while, is that the only issue with 202 ?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited September 2017

@triton100 said:
    @Artmuzz

It's amazing. So much fun to use. Have you had issues automating it in bm3 though?

Yes, when I hit record and turn the parameters on for example filter cutoff and resonance even though I can hear the sounds changing on playback I don't see the knobs turning.

• Poison 202 was just updated to include a Random button on the patch page. =D

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So yeah, this definitely changes the form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.

• edited January 2018

WTF, it’s only in the standalone, what a massive massive failure :(
    Email sent to developer.

• To be fair, once you save a new preset it becomes available to AU. Anyway, love that he has added this. Random is my #1 feature request.

• @5pinlink said:
    WTF, it’s only in the standalone, what a massive massive failure :(
    Email sent to developer.

Aw lame! And there's an empty space where the button is supposed to be hahaha. I guess in the meanwhile you gotta randomize in the standalone app, then save the preset if you like it. Also, patch management is weird. I don't even know what to suggest as the best method for saving a modified version of a preset. I guess randomize a factory preset, if you like then press Write, answer the write protected popup with "save to new", then rename the patch. Careful with the copy button, as once you press it, pressing it again will paste. I guest I recommend fiddling around with patch randomization, copying, saving, etc, until you see how it all works.

• Oh I know the synth inside out, saving patches is easy enough to me, same as copy paste, but it annoys the crap out of me that AU is still second class citizen to developers.

• Setting for randomise per step/beat/bar etc could be pretty interesting.. Can we do that in BM3 in general? Automate/modulate Program change in AU?

• FYI jim replied to the bug report (missing random button) and said he is fixing it soon :)

• edited January 2018

@Heyez said:
    Setting for randomise per step/beat/bar etc could be pretty interesting.. Can we do that in BM3 in general? Automate/modulate Program change in AU?

Sort of, but no, you need to use Rozeta and record (i know you prefer built in)

• @5pinlink said:

@Heyez said:
    Setting for randomise per step/beat/bar etc could be pretty interesting.. Can we do that in BM3 in general? Automate/modulate Program change in AU?

Sort of, but no, you need to use Rozeta and record (i know you prefer built in)

Ah that's a shame. Is that workaround pretty straight forward? I suck at picturing this kind of thing ;) P-locking/modulating between different presets is one of the main things I always thought looked fun on Digitakt.

• Straight forward is as far as you could possibly get from it, i would wait for modulation steps personally.

• New update adds 50 new presets to bank E and random button to the AU =)

• edited February 2018

Did someone say ‘random button’? Be right back...