beatpack

edited July 2008 in General
great job on beatmaker. Looks sharp.
Now is the sync software (beatpack?) available yet?
If not, is there an eta?

Comments

• edited 8:10AM
    Hello,

We are currently finalizing a beta version of BeatPack for Mac and Windows.
    To be available very soon !

Intua.
    Thanks for your answer!

Any preview on what format the sample kits have?
    Are there filesize and play length limitations?
    Will we have to use a similar naming convention as with the previous version?

Thanks for all your hard work.
    I am really quite impressed in the app. Gives a new dimension to my daily commute!
    Samples can be WAVE or AIFF files.
    As for now, a kit cannot use more than 35 Mbytes of samples, due to memory usage restrictions for iPhone applications.
    For the naming conventations, there are none, you can name your files as you wish.

Intua.
    Haven't purchased yet. Will the BeatPack be Tiger compatible? Bit of a deal breaker
    I was looking to see more details of the app. Found a full review and a video
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ismashphone.com/2008/07/beat-maker---de.html">http://www.ismashphone.com/2008/07/beat-maker---de.html</a><!-- m -->

Looks pretty good, great job guys. It is not one of those 3.99 eBook scam apps bunch of people put on app store.
    Hello,

I also wonder if the beatpack application will be Tiger compatible?

With the ability to load your own samples beatMaker gets very interesting. Nice app!
    Hello,

Yes, BeatPack supports Tiger and Leopard.

Intua Team.
    Ok, I have a powerbook g4, Tiger. Of what I understood, Beatpack isn't working on g4 yet.

Intua, this will be fixed in the future right?

(want to press the buy button)
    I was a bit bummed to find that out too... works on my intel iMac, although still a bit hit or miss... and I couldn't upload my final song back to the computer. Nothing on the G4 laptop though...