BM2 banks for BM3?

I saw a thread describing the process of moving over BM2 banks to BM3... has anyone already shovled that pile and willing to share it? Can show you my purchase of BM2, just hoping to save myself some leg work ;) and that would be a nice bonus for people who own BM2, be able to get those packs for free as part of a bundle or something.

Comments

• Could be a licencing restriction stopping offering them direct for BM3 users, but they load natively, use imazing or something, will take you a couple minutes to move them over no ?
    (I am planning on doing a video on it)

• I copied mine to AudioShare thru cpu and then loaded them into bm3 and the last update recognized them

• @stormywaterz said:
    I copied mine to AudioShare thru cpu and then loaded them into bm3 and the last update recognized them

Sorry, can you provide a bit more detail? I've installed BM2 but I do not see where the banks are located for extraction. I browsed using the Files app on iPad and using iTunes File Sharing on my desktop =\

• edited February 2018

An alternative way I’ve discovered and extremely powerful is to FTP right into BM2 from Readdle Documents on the same iPad. Syncs folders too. I had planned on doing a video just haven’t yet. So there’s a tip to speed workflow up for users.

The only thing is sometimes it disconnects. But a simple close of file transfer and reopen reestablishes the connection.