Minor request - show full directory titles / filenames

The left hand menu cuts off the titles if they are too long and there is no way that I can see to view the full title (long press would be nice?). So something like ‘Gus Granite’s Emporium of Delicious Cuts Volume 1’ gets chopped and you do not easily know what directory you are in.

Ta.

Comments

• edited February 2018

This was supposed to be updated to auto scrolling at some point according to an old post from the devs, hopefully soon.

• Yep, scrolling would work.

• Scrolling is nice but makes everything super busy! I've tried it and it was not really concluent.
    I think a long-press and/or full-screen mode would make more sense at this point.

Cheers!

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Scrolling is nice but makes everything super busy! I've tried it and it was not really concluent.
    I think a long-press and/or full-screen mode would make more sense at this point.

Cheers!

BM2 split view return maybe? ;)

• Full screen cant really work, the whole browser is based on drag n drop, so would it be touch file and the browser disappears, to which display, or are we then having to choose the post touch display by a setting, because files have multiple places they can be dragged to (Pad view/Sampler view/Audio track etc) all seems a bit of a hodge podge mess.

Long press, tooltip bubble, done.

If the browser is to get bigger it should be concertina multi column with path for documents and categories etc for the ones using that stuff.

• @5pinlink you are right. Actually an info button per file would be really cool to see full path. And there is no point in split doc browser. I take back my comment. iOS 11 covers it all.