Could we have a new digging,experimental AND/OR alternative,education subcategories on forums?

edited April 2018 in Support

@5pinlink @mathieugarcia @anyone

Or something along those lines where weirdness can go? I’m being serious. Lol.

If not, I’m probably going to have to leave the forums. I’m highly experimental and maybe others are too. I’d love to stay and I’m creating this topic public for many reasons. Thought support category would be best. One being for some reason I can’t send this privately sooo.... Anyone care to chime in? Please and thank you! :)

Comments

• I’ll add more details only when someone responds. If no response, my answer will be given.

• edited April 2018

@tk32 said:

You ready?

PROPERTIES OF (This MEME):
    Spider-Man
    Blues primary
    Reds secondary
    Yellow minimal.
    Wears suit and mask.
    Never unmasked at large but only to a select few. May be known to have been unmasked at large, but uncertain. Haven’t read the analogy of character. Would if required. Maybe OP, or someone should.
    Likes tech.
    A hero and/or not in different contexts. Ridiculed by misunderstandings.
    Does play a role in damages and good things. But the good outweighs the mishaps.
    Salty (Sodium too much)
    Off charts (hidden information) learn about VPNs people to share healthy business ideas.
    Detector (collector of loggable data)
    Feed this image into Audacity as RAW data. Listen to that audio.
    Or build a mobile third party plugin that allows us to do this in BM3.
    Look at the spectrum for any possible patterns if any.
    Find the image frequency and the video frequency.
    Image, blurry on purpose. Sharpen it to see other hidden data.
    Watch the original moving scene of cartoon.
    the meme itself is a mask itself to keep you hidden at large.
    You use a meme to communicate to others in secret, and becomes of/a stereo-type (out of context to protect you). This is a good meme.
    Me+anotherMe=meme or MEME (capitalization is a powerful tool if people use it and get it)
    Solipsism
    Don’t go too far down rabbit hole. You must climb back out. Be careful. You will experience memory loss if you go extreme and too much at once.

Deconstruct.
    Dig.
    Modulate.
    Tools.
    Views.

START

DO

Rebranding.
    Rebuilding.
    Reconnecting.

And then....
    complete the cycle even if only a partial picture and return your data to music cryptically.

And much more data follows....

• Hmm.

Well.. I could deconstruct the passive aggression evident in all your recent posts.. but I wonder if you might have more fun doing that yourself, and then telling us all about it?

• edited April 2018

@tk32 said:
    Hmm.

Well.. I could deconstruct the passive aggression evident in all your recent posts.. but I wonder if you might have more fun doing that yourself, and then telling us all about it?

Evident? It isn’t passive aggression AND/OR is passive aggression. Please re-read thread you are pulling out of context from top to bottom, and then come back or don’t.. you have perceived only as such by one communication method at this time. Words in an order missing information or in misinterpretation Do you see my couch or living room? Where I am at any given moment with my mobilities when I post? Not yet, @tk32. It doesn’t happen that quickly. Slow down when one needs too. For example, I meditate. I am human. And kind. Very kind. Humankind.

Now the simple question missing here:

Since the TOPIC has been named, should/could we have some sort of sub-category for exploring music differently? Specifically digging into things, experimentation and guesswork, alternative approach/educational support categories? What is anyone’s thoughts on that matter instead of targeting an individual with misinformative info one reads elsewhere and doesn’t fully understand? If anything, it is too much to type all at once right now and I have barely enough data right now to do so. Plus, since I’m human I also need to do my own sleep cycles.

• For someone who professes to be human, you sure do write like an AI bot.

Get some much needed sleep cycles, we can continue exploring the vagaries of your recent spate of staccato verbosity another day.

Peace.

• @tk32 said:
    For someone who professes to be human, you sure do write like an AI bot.

Get some much needed sleep cycles, we can continue exploring the vagaries of your recent spate of staccato verbosity another day.

Peace.

Typing like this to keep as much possible in context before shutting down. I am even required to tell you when I am going to rest to reach a sleep that is sound. Because then I am just as you gave back. Peaced. If you would like to see proof I am human, look to Twitter, Facebook, Google, Apple, and other networks to find me in photo or video. You know you have tools. Or just ask the right question.

So...whatever time....For me goodnight....NOW.

• The internet is a very vast collection of sites and data, I am certain you can find the exact network you are looking for, the closest you may get here at some point is an off topic section.
    Nobody wants to see anybody leave tgis forum :(

Lets keep in mind this is a product forum ;)

• edited April 2018

:#

• edited April 2018

I will leave this thread open for now, but lets have the courtesy to use some netiquette, don't cross post between threads to try and re-enforce your point of view (gates) especially when the other thread is still running.

Bringing up the Audiobus forum was a good idea, maybe these sorts of posts should be posted there ?

• @mefisme Whatever happens, do let us know when you have some news regarding the ERNs project. I liked where you were going with that.

• edited April 2018

I’m talking about a categories section to explore further depths of what music really contains. These forums should be able to branch out to strengthen not only Intua, but developers and all creatives in music. Research and some data analysis I do on top of how I make formulaic/non-formulaic music is really cool(to me). But I don’t want to be the target out of illogical thought. I’m growing too. So are you. Some data I’ve stored says we might be going through a whole new revolution of human kind. Especially in the arts. I have all sorts of educational topics that in a way that not only fulfill me but maybe others as well. And it is musical on the surface, just like land, waters, space, etc. but then the digging gives even more creative expansion. It may even allow us to reason differently but kindly (should any individual choose) and I’m also seeing others exploring all dots and paths. There are new genres rebooted,post,modern, experimental, static, even musical history of how they are formed. Sets of sets of sets. Parent children parent children. New genres to be made NOW. All this stuff can be fascinating. It also isn’t “OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW”. I’m saying “OUT WITH THE BAD OLD and KEEP THE GOOD OF IT ALL + IN WITH THE OLD NEW EMBRACE AND DO”

You may notice I am not as staccato as @tk32 said above. Just a different relaxed state. Still reasoning the same stuff since I arrived here, but the ridicule is more wrong than we know. It’s real, sure. I’m not really bothered by any of it except when what someone is doing creative stuff in the background and hasn’t been able to share it yet for numerous reasons (one being life getting in the way) just stinks as a smell you don’t like, you know?

There is fascinating stuff about BM3. Fascinating. And all the devs are working together not just for the studio, but for live performances out there in the real world. Or studying real world issues, sciences, painting, color, data. Anything you want. If you do it for good, it’s sound. And do you see how “sound is redefined in this blabbermouth mess of mine”?

Support Intua, share the product, buy the packs (mutilate or build with those sounds if you don’t like 44.1khz samples). Not because of money, but because of value of information). Make something else or don’t. It’s literally all in good company. It’s fun! Share what you’re doing on all networks. Share the competition too. Because mobility might be extra important in the new art and creative industry (fully). Including music.

I’m also typing what seems like a logbook because I currently at this moment can’t even load a webpage with images, post a video, or even upload any tools I create for anyone to explore. Just valid statement.

This isn’t smart or dumb affairs. Just building bridges together. At least, that’s what I’d like to be deterministic towards because otherwise living feels like a collapse. And we all have more life to live.

Either way, the question still is the topic named just like the other threads so... How can we categorize here differently in the subcategories? Or I may have to leave because I don’t know where to put interesting stuff at. At all. Even myself.

It’s a really deep question actually. I think. Could be wrong.

I’ll quote some of you in a bit because you all have really good minds no matter the level, I’m going to take a quick walk.

:)

• edited April 2018

Sorry, but that post was ridiculously long and very very hard to read, by all means post what you like, start the title with OT: post it in general, and unless i get complaints i wont delete them, but if that post is typical of the style of thread, dont expect many replies, a company support forum like this doesnt get much interplay as it is.

• edited April 2018

:#

• I understood non of that, sorry.

• Oh wait, i think that dig their heals in jibe was pointed at me, so maybe i did yunderstand some of it yaaaaaaay.

For the record you have the wrong guy, I cant create sub forums, you would have to contact Intua.

• But i will add, unless more than two people want a new section, then you are not only wasting their time but also you could easily have just messaged each other and had the conversation.

• Perhaps just make threads in General for now. Whether the post gets 2 replies or 100 from 2 users or 100 might indicate if there’s really a need for a separate section in this forum about beatmaker.

• OK so now there is two of these threads lol.

• @ronji said:
    Perhaps just make threads in General for now. Whether the post gets 2 replies or 100 from 2 users or 100 might indicate if there’s really a need for a separate section in this forum about beatmaker.

Did so.

• Hi BM3 users! Thanks to Doug Woods with thesoundtestroom via YouTube, his beginner's tutorial has helped jumpstart my BM3 usage, today. Thanks also to Tom Kelly for replying to my post there, notifying me about Intua's forums, here.

This discussion has been closed.