iPhone Release Date ?

When will BeatMaker 3 be released for the iPhone ? I really don’t want to have to pay for an iPad just to use this app. I have 256gb I’m waiting so patiently but at least need a release date so it can ease the mind of the wait.

Comments

• They said Q1 sometime

• edited February 2018

Somebody said Q1, lets not hold them to that, somebody at Intua told a forum user that scenes could not be triggered recently, so lets not assume that all staff at Intua are correct all the time ;)

• I’m not expecting it anytime soon. I’ve played this game already lol

• @5pinlink said:
    Somebody said Q1, lets not hold them to that, somebody at Intua told a forum user that scenes could not be triggered recently, so lets not assume that all staff at Intua are correct all the time ;)

Is that true? If so, that's really bad.

• edited February 2018

Well its 50/50 @Mattix posted it in that other thread but the post has since been deleted, but you can still see the remains of me posting that it was bad info from Intua, so fxxx knows what happened there ?

• any eta yet? Also, if I buy it for iPad now, will I need to buy it again for iPhone or will it be universal?

• @gregsmith said:
    any eta yet? Also, if I buy it for iPad now, will I need to buy it again for iPhone or will it be universal?

Pretty sure BM3 will be universal just like BM2.

• Any news on this?

• Would also love to know if BM3 is still in the works for iPhone.

• Huh! I’m waiting too!!!!!!!! I just needed the auv3 plug in access. Is not deal if i must to buying the iPad pro. Because on bm2 is not supported. However I love the menu timestretch on it! And i can’t input a more effect.> @Beatmaker3iphone said:

When will BeatMaker 3 be released for the iPhone ? I really don’t want to have to pay for an iPad just to use this app. I have 256gb I’m waiting so patiently but at least need a release date so it can ease the mind of the wait.