Reproducable crash on hitting record

http://gorehole.org/filerun/wl/?id=UNHncSUAPC8QcpDbDzi0vqZpZfKjm0OZ

open project, start playback, hit record, crash

hope it opens up for other people, using bs16i, infinite, perforator auv3

Comments

• If I dis-arm recording on all the tracks before hitting global record, that stops the app from crashing

• @starpause said:
    If I dis-arm recording on all the tracks before hitting global record, that stops the app from crashing

Can you narrow it down to one bank? Perhaps narrow it down to a plug-in or something?

• I'm having this crash a lot today trying to record perforator automation via macros. Crashed a lot when pressing record while the track was playing. All I had was perforator mapped to a single macro applying to gain on two one shot samples on two separate pads.

• I could get the automation to record and not crash if I press record while playback is stopped.

• Enabling record while the track is already playing has always been a little buggy.

For this reason I've got into the habit of stopping the track, setting my start/loop point, enabling record, then starting again.

• Perforator is definitely a culprit. Every time I add it the song starts crashing. I've wanted tramce gates forever T^T

• Does it causes a crash when you don’t use it to send midi? When I use it only as a trance gate (audio effect), I have no real issues...