Hello.

edited June 2018 in General

I'm back. Good to see you all still active in the BM3 community!

Comments

• Welcome back!

Cough join de kitchen battle cough

=D

• edited June 2018

Welcome back ;)

• Welcome back mef.

It'd be awesome to have you join the battle this month, though there's only a week to go...

• @tk32 @ronji I say I’m sort of back. No time to make music. Moving at the moment. Finally....a new atmosphere.

@5pinlink thanks!

• Welcome back! Hope all is well 🙏🏼

B1Gs

• Nice to see ya! 👍

• @mefisme said:

Hope everything's better fam.

• @mefisme said:

Welcome tobacco!!

• edited June 2018

@ErrkaPetti said:

@mefisme said:

Welcome tobacco!!

Tobacco bad. Kills. Trying to quit. Nice joke though.

• And I'm leaving again. Lol. > @ronji said:

Welcome back!

Cough join de kitchen battle cough

=D

Why join battles?

• ??? You're leaving again?

You entered one battle, and it was awesome. And we always encourage people to join in the battles. That's why.

• edited June 2018

@ronji said:
    ??? You're leaving again?

You entered one battle, and it was awesome. And we always encourage people to join in the battles. That's why.

I never know what I'm doing. Im a mess. And very very broke. I am trying to go to therapy though.

• @mefisme said:

@ronji said:
    ??? You're leaving again?

I never know what I'm doing. Im a mess. And very very broke. I am trying to go to therapy though.

@mefisme To try and save money, buy cheap food in bulk and avoid sugar and processed food as much as possible as that can be detrimental to both energy levels and mental health. Don’t buy anymore apps or hardware for the moment just focus on what you already have. Get out into the fresh air and if you’re physical health allows try and jog, even if just to the end of the street and back. Then slowly build up. The endorphins and serotonin release can be impactful. Which will benefit physical and mental health. Take time out in nature. Ideally jog or hike in nature. Turn off and ignore the news and forget about what’s going on in the world for a while. Take a long social media break. Try and meditate. It takes a while to get into the zone to harness benefit. Journal a paragraph or two in the morning each day. Empty your thoughts out. All the best