Play head in midi edit window

Hello guys how are you all doing?i have a question about the playhead in midi edit window.when in the midi edit window can I set the play
head to start from bar 2 for es just by tapping on bar 2?i have been trying it for a while now but can’t figure it out.unless I go back to song view and place the playhead where I want it to start from😢is there a work around?oh and last things is there a way to run SynthMaster One in full screen in BM3?it looks really tiny.

Comments

• Currently no on both of those, unfortunately. There have been lots of requests to be able to have more control over the playhead and whatnot when in pattern edit, so hopefully we'll see improvements in that sometime soon. As for SynthMaster One though, no idea who will have to do what (intua or kv331) to get a larger or full screen view in AUv3 mode in BM3.

• @paa89 hey please add a plus one to the other threads where this has been requested. It’s really needed. Hopefully the more people that chime in about it the more it will get bumped up.

• @ronji said:
    Currently no on both of those, unfortunately. There have been lots of requests to be able to have more control over the playhead and whatnot when in pattern edit, so hopefully we'll see improvements in that sometime soon. As for SynthMaster One though, no idea who will have to do what (intua or kv331) to get a larger or full screen view in AUv3 mode in BM3.

Oh okk..thnaks a lot for the answer.lets hope for the best

• @groovey said:
    @paa89 hey please add a plus one to the other threads where this has been requested. It’s really needed. Hopefully the more people that chime in about it the more it will get bumped up.

Okk will do as suggested