Spacecraft Granular

Works as an AU effect but as an instrument... sounds weird but it works!

Anyway, running standalone and recording and then just piping to BM3 via 'Files' works great(er). One of the things I LOVE about the standalone is it can load samples from BM3 via Files without copying them over. Very cool.

Comments

• edited June 2018

...and it's only $2.99!!

Hope they get the audio loading feature to work in AUv3 mode in a future update

Thanks for the demo :)

• @tk32 said:
    ...and it's only $2.99!!

Hope they get the audio loading feature to work in AUv3 mode in a future update

Thanks for the demo :)

Whats wrong with the audio loading?

• Quote from the developer:

"There are some limitations to the functionality when used as an AU within the host GUI of applications such as Audiobus 3. In particular, the 'Import Sound -> Load Audio File' and 'rec' (i.e. Save File) features currently don't work when SpaceCraft is not used in fullscreen standalone mode. Currently the only way to input audio to SpaceCraft when used as an AU effect within a host GUI is to use the mic record feature (Import Sound -> record mic) which will capture any audio-in."

https://www.deltavaudio.com/about/

• Can we get a screen grab and install size please @audiogus

• edited June 2018

Wow, this standalone is awesome for just generating sample fodder. You can load in long files and save right to your session folder via ‘Files’. Awesome, get it, get it!

• edited June 2018

I took your advice and picked it up @Audiogus

So glad I did - the fun i've already had just spending 10 minutes loading up previous battle entries and making amazing musical textures from them!!

It simple to use, but I still don't really understand the key section, especially how it determines what order to play the notes in.

• edited June 2018

@tk32 is follows the order you enter the notes. So you can do ascending, descending, or whatever you want . In case you didn't spot it already, if you tap the question mark at the top right if gives a little more info about that section.

Ask away if anything still not clear. I'll do a tutorial YouTube soon.

• Thanks for dropping by to answer questions @deltaVaudio !

Awesome synth by the way <3