Elastique Pro

edited June 2018 in General

From the AB forum back in the day...

@mathieugarcia said:
...we might even try to get Elastique Pro for higher quality edition.

If possible/viable yes please... I just realised I am avoiding timestretching in BM3 in my workflow, waiting to use it on desktop. But that aint cool, staying in BM3 is far nicer.

Comments

• There's always the option to load the file into Cubasis, stretch it there using Elastique Pro and load it back into to BM3. Both apps support Files.app so it's quite straight forward.

Don't know what new features Cubasis 2.5 will bring (should drop next week) but it's an update I'm looking forward to. Same goes with the next update to BM3 when ever that drops...

• @samu said:
    There's always the option to load the file into Cubasis, stretch it there using Elastique Pro and load it back into to BM3. Both apps support Files.app so it's quite straight forward.

Don't know what new features Cubasis 2.5 will bring (should drop next week) but it's an update I'm looking forward to. Same goes with the next update to BM3 when ever that drops...

True, i have done a lot of Filesing between the two lately and it isnt too bad. Would still love it right on the pads though.

• To my humble ears I don’t notice a huge difference in quality until you start really going up and down past an octave ?

• For starters they only offer a generic stretch, there are not really any controls, so the difference will always be subtle at best.