Model D Cutoff automation unavailable for me :(

Is anyone else having this issue?
I think it was working in the expired beta version and it works in Cubasis.
It also will not automate when I move the knob manually, filter emphasis and a few other knobs I tried behave as expected.

Comments

• edited July 2018

You're in the beta team and this was working with the beta but not in current release? Pretty sure this is a confirmed bug with current release regarding the first AU parameter not being accessible, which was confirmed to be working in 3.1 beta.

• I swear once the automation bugs are all worked out I will be a BM3 pimpin crazy person to all my music friends. It really is the most glaring rough edge currently that keeps me from ranting about it much in the real world.

• edited July 2018

I think it was working in the beta, it's been a while. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully we'll have access to the update or new beta soon enough, because I want that Model D cutoff automatable, obviously.

• edited July 2018

Model 15, Emo Chorus, and a bunch of others too that I find work fine in Cubasis. The automation parameter range corruption is a real session/flow killer too. i just stick to the sampler/audio now. Find myself thinking I will just wait for 3.1 before going too much deeper investing in workflow workarounds etc. Plenty of tracks i should be mixing on pc heh.

• @Audiogus said:
    Model 15, Emo Chorus, and a bunch of others too that I find work fine in Cubasis. The automation parameter range corruption is a real session/flow killer too. i just stick to the sampler/audio now. Find myself thinking I will just wait for 3.1 before going too much deeper investing in workflow workarounds etc. Plenty of tracks i should be mixing on pc heh.

Yup. Just finished updating my windows and flstudio (blessed be lifetime updates 🙂) and see if we can come to an agreement. I really like playing on my ipad a lot more, though. Ah well, more patience, but no more coffee today 😇

• @denx said:

@Audiogus said:

Yup. Just finished updating my windows and flstudio (blessed be lifetime updates 🙂) and see if we can come to an agreement. I really like playing on my ipad a lot more, though. Ah well, more patience, but no more coffee today 😇

haha guilty, the bean has me on several forum rants today.