MIDI Program Change

How do you send MIDI Program Changes to other apps from BM3?

Comments

• Hey @philowerx

This will be added later on, and will be pretty awesome to use in coordination of the scene mode!

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Hey @philowerx

This will be added later on, and will be pretty awesome to use in coordination of the scene mode!

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

Fantastic, thanks Mathieu!

• Excited for this!!

• edited November 2017

hi there,

any news on this?
    without it, its very hard/ impossible to integrate external hardware with bm3.

cheers

• edited December 2017

i read in this thread it will come later on - would it be too much to ask how long it might be until then?

• Yes, I’d love to switch presets in my AUv3 synths with Program Change as well.

• edited December 2017

Additionally, it would be nice to change tempo from song to song (along with programs). If program changes are integrated with scene mode, as Mathieu suggests, then perhaps tempo change is also doable.

Otherwise, I wonder if it is possible for Intua to provide a way to call up a new session via MIDI (e.g., "next song"), that by nature will change plug-ins, sounds/banks, and tempo as needed? A short (3-5 sec.) delay between songs/sessions is okay for my needs.

• Exactly when are you going to add this very basic feature to this supposed External Midi sequencer?? You can probably tell that I'm not very happy about this omission. BM3 is literally the last app I downloaded for iPad music making and it's in the folder that never gets open with all my other "half ass" apps. I see you are updating this app pretty regularly so why are you ignoring this fundamental requirement for sequencing?

• Over the top much ?

• Bump... :)

• I know that a 3.1 update is on the horizon. Hope to see this feature included (although I've not heard any indication).