Cyclop synth update adds AUv3 support.

Comments

• Added it to the compatibility list this morning, not sure if im going to get it yet because i have it on desktop, will have to see, the presets are complete crap on this one by the way, so dont get upset if you buy it and they sound terrible, it is much better than the presets.

• @5pinlink said:
    Added it to the compatibility list this morning, not sure if im going to get it yet because i have it on desktop, will have to see, the presets are complete crap on this one by the way, so dont get upset if you buy it and they sound terrible, it is much better than the presets.

Is this synth good for those neuro reece sounds ?

• Its good for creating the raw sources for Neuros Reeses etc, the only synth that nails these without sampling is Serum, and i still sample that too lol
    Synthmaster One is great for raw source too.

Put it this way, with S1 Cyclop and B3, you are no longer poor cousin to desktop DnB artists (Unless they have emulator X, then hmm, you lose lol)

• @5pinlink said:
    Its good for creating the raw sources for Neuros Reeses etc, the only synth that nails these without sampling is Serum, and i still sample that too lol
    Synthmaster One is great for raw source too.

Put it this way, with S1 Cyclop and B3, you are no longer poor cousin to desktop DnB artists (Unless they have emulator X, then hmm, you lose lol)

I don’t know what this emulator x is, but I nearly cried when cyclops was released as an au today. Cry I tell you. Like a god dam dribbling little baby. B3 + cyclops + S1 is the equivalent of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream cookies and cream.

• Emulator X is Emus sample technology in software, which got discontinued becauae of Creative grrrr.

• @5pinlink said:
    Emulator X is Emus sample technology in software, which got discontinued becauae of Creative grrrr.

Sounds like a potential iOS market waiting to be tapped

• Wont ever happen, Dave Rossum already has his Morpheus filter out as a eurorack module, my next big purchase, i have little to no interest in modular, but iwant those filters lol.

• @5pinlink said:
    Wont ever happen, Dave Rossum already has his Morpheus filter out as a eurorack module, my next big purchase, i have little to no interest in modular, but iwant those filters lol.

I’m curious what’s your mobile / desktop production ratio, is it like 50/50?

• Never took any notice at all of it to be honest, i dont really differentiate.