BM2 Projects not showing up

My workflow has been to create tracks in BM2 on my iphone 5. I recently upgraded to an iPhone 7 (iOS 11.4) I would then then transfer them via the built in Dropbox function to my iPad Air 2 (iOS 11.4)
The projects do not show up when I try to load them on the iPad. I can see the projects on the iPad in the Dropbox window and I can also see that the projects when I use cyberduck. But the projects do not show up in my projects list.
Any solutions?

Comments

• Hey @snicka

Open the iOS Settings app, find BeatMaker 2. Toggle the "Update Database" button and launch BM2 again (make sure it was properly exited first).

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Hey @snicka

Open the iOS Settings app, find BeatMaker 2. Toggle the "Update Database" button and launch BM2 again (make sure it was properly exited first).

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

Should I backup my iPad first before doing this? Or is it a non-destructive database update?

• Hey @snicka,

Making a backup is always a good idea, that said, updating the database will just rescan the files and nothing more.

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• @mathieugarcia the database update works. But it seems like every time I add a new track via Dropbox I must update the database again in order to load the project. This only seems to happen with projects as I can transfer samples via Dropbox and they show up instantly and I don’t need to update the database.
    Am I doing something wrong? The only change to my workflow was the new iPhone from a 5s to iPhone 7. Could this be the issue?
    Thanks for your quick responses.