B3 desktop

It’s just dawned on me that if and when this materialises, I will get access to all of my AU big boy synths like symphobia, NI komplete ultimate etc. So you can flesh out ideas and more in the iPad / iPhone (potentially) and then really go to town even further on b3 desktop. And if audio track functionality gets improved, may not even need to export audio stems to another more established daw like Logic Pro or Cubase Pro. So everything remains b3 all the way without losing any great desktop plugins. This could be extremely cool

Comments

• That would be cool for those who don’t have Ableton or Maschine on desktop. But I’d be disappointed if Intua released BM3 for desktop before stabilizing on iPad.

• @jblongz said:
    That would be cool for those who don’t have Ableton or Maschine on desktop. But I’d be disappointed if Intua released BM3 for desktop before stabilizing on iPad.

Same here. There is a lot of very strong competitors on the desktop and I wish that BM3 gets stabilized, gets few more features that would make it closer to e.g. ableton live feature set. iPad is so awesome for creativity because you can take it to any place and use in any position (laying on couch I mean :smile: ) It would be extremely hard to compete with the features of desktop apps and would take away all the energy needed to focus on one thing perfectly.