Electric Piano and other instruments

Hello people!!

I would like to know if there is some FREE instruments for Beatmaker 3. I'm looking for a mellow piano, but not sure if there is free instruments for BM3. What do you say?

Comments

• Check out the resources area for some free stuff made by forum members:
    https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/categories/resources

I don’t know if there is a suitable piano for you in there, yet, but perhaps people could make request threads like this (here in general or there?) and some inclined folks with the time can help out.

• Would be cool if someone could work on this, or maybe teach us to help on the making of new instruments :D

• I was planning to port some free/open source pianos at some point.

• @5pinlink said:
    I was planning to port some free/open source pianos at some point.

let me tell you: this is the momment :D

• @MSandoval said:

@amunocis said:
    Would be cool if someone could work on this, or maybe teach us to help on the making of new instruments :D

There's this:
    https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/6919

I posted a few pianos there, asking for folks to help by improving them and re-share them. So far no luck. Maybe you can be the first?

Let's try it!!

• edited September 2018

@MSandoval i havent had chance to add your links to the main resources list, is it ok if i download them all and start to map them out for the forum folder structure ?

• Man that Piano Steinway is amazing!

• Theres a video of a tiny piano i was working on but never uploaded (the source samples were terrible)
    Posting the video so you can see the modulation settings, might give you some hints, using velocity to change attack and filter, it saves a ton of extra velocity layers, the piano gets softer the lower the velocity and brighter and harder the higher velocity.

• @MSandoval said:
    They needs lots of work - loop-points, loop direction, sample rates, etc.
    Let me fix them today, upload the improved versions, and update the thread before we do anything.
    Give me a few hours. I'll let you know.

No rush, i have to rename all the samples and resave and folder them anyway, will be an ongoing thing, i have strict naming conventions (need to get that sample housekeeping video done lol) so that the search missing samples always works.

• edited September 2018

@amunocis said:
    or maybe teach us to help on the making of new instruments :D

B)

• @amunocis said:

@5pinlink said:
    I was planning to port some free/open source pianos at some point.

let me tell you: this is the momment :D

You can also import samples from GigaSampler libraries into BM3 with loop points intact — I custom built what instruments I needed myself by sampling my own instruments as well as finding interesting old Giga libraries and extracting/importing (some of those Giga instruments seem to loop so seamlessly, as if by some arcane art!).

There are lots of really good premade instruments in the BM3 store if DIY ain’t your thing.

• in fact @OscarSouth , I found 2 very good pianos at the store. I could buy those pianos, but is not the same! Problem with buying is that others will still miss the pianos!

@DeanDaughters, I'll check it right now, thanks!

• Thanks, @MSandoval :)

What I was *trying to get away with using as my studio "desk" was actually a monster Acacia wood kitchen wood table from IKEA that they call "SKOGSTA" !

I love that giant table, but in the end, it was just too big for this small room to be acoustically desirable. It was causing too many acoustic reflections and was making the sound generally awful and painful to listen to in here.

If this room was bigger, it might have been a different situation.... 🤓🤓