iPhone Support

I think having support on the IPhone platform would not only expand your customer base but make everyone who has it on their iPad very excited! Phones are something we always have with us regardless of the situation, who’s all with me!

Btw first time poster and love the app I’ve almost finished my whole album with it.

iPhone support
  1. I make music with chicken nuggets8 votes
    1. Yes
      37.50%
    2. No
      62.50%

Comments

• You are wrong, not everybody who has it on iPad would b excited, some of us use a real phone OS :)

• Yeah I wouldn’t be excited I have an android phone a real phone :D

• TBH I hope > @WillieNegus said:

Update 3.1 drops before end of month. iPhone support is coming “shortly” after. Shortly could be month or a year.

this is fake news. please stop spreading rumors.

• Hello there,
    Just chiming in to tell you that there is an update coming at the end of the month.
    Thank you for your patience regarding the iPhone version, it's almost there.
    All the best,
    Vincent.

• @WillieNegus said:
    You were saying?

I stand corrected.

• At first I thought someone created a fake account to make that post, because @vincent already has a forum account, but then I checked and this new account is also an admin of this forum. Get back on your old account, Vincent! :joy:

• edited October 2018

@ronji said:
    At first I thought someone created a fake account to make that post, because @vincent already has a forum account, but then I checked and this new account is also an admin of this forum. Get back on your old account, Vincent! :joy:

🤔 hmmmmmm.

• @intua_admin said:
    Hello there,
    Just chiming in to tell you that there is an update coming at the end of the month.
    Thank you for your patience regarding the iPhone version, it's almost there.
    All the best,
    Vincent.

No beta?

• @ronji said:
    At first I thought someone created a fake account to make that post, because @vincent already has a forum account, but then I checked and this new account is also an admin of this forum. Get back on your old account, Vincent! :joy:

Oh wow, hadnt even thought that was possible, that someone could be so evil. But you are right. This day could have taken a nasty turn. Phew, praise the maker it is a true account.

• edited October 2018

@Audiogus yep! That was my main concern of the post over at AB forums. It was just a regular account. Vincent isn’t a secret player. But this here is legit.

• The messaia is coming !!! Profet Vinz has read on his stone books 😁

• Uh oh. The iPhone version of BM3 will be a game changer for me!!!! LOL...

• Not a fake account.

Killabyte1.bandcamp.com that’s my music
    Also very excited about the phone port!

• There is no point updating two threads, the other thread is enough, the new release has nothing to do with iPhone, in fact it was specifically said iPhone is not in this new release, lets keep it to the other thread, thanks.