Beatmaker 3011 crashing with AU audio FX preset selections...

edited November 2018 in Bug reports

Gliderverb, Dedalus, Quatraverb all crash BM3 back to desktop when I access the au FX preset list and start auditioning presets.

This video shows what's happening. It's an unlisted video so it's only for people here.

Crash adding Dedalus Au.

Tagged:

Comments

• iPad air 2 64gb, iOS 12.01

• Further investigation revealed the crashing was caused by my using IOS 12.01. After updating to 12.1 Beatmaker 3 seems to be working with synthmaster and AUFX ok.

• OK, after spending another hour with it on IOS 12.1... BM3 is still unstable. Still getting crashes browsing AUFX plugin presets from audiodamage on a synthmaster one track. The crashes aren't as frequent. Prior to IOS 12.1 update the crash would be within seconds of adding an AUV3 FX to synthmaster one and browsing that FX presets.

• Test again in with the latest update, 3.0.12, which just appeared in the app store and hour ago

• @ronji said:
    Test again in with the latest update, 3.0.12, which just appeared in the app store and hour ago

It's definitely better now. Still get some crashing out but not doing the things that caused it before.

With latest update I experienced that save bug someone mentioned... Hitting save caused a save message to appear for split-second but it went back to normal save operation after I momentarily switched to another app and then back to BM3.

Nice to see the undo working properly in latest patch.