Has the jumpy aftertouch in sample edit window improved in 3.0.12 Snap off etc

I know discussed before but with the snap off set the start or end point but the handles (start/end) move by a few milliseconds when releasing hand off ipad screen Was wondering if this is now sorted in 3.0.12
Thanks in advance

Comments

• edited December 2018

When was the last time you tested this @beatmakerstorm

I'm pretty sure the issue you are referring to (start/end and slice marker handling) were drastically improved several versions back.

5pin was a leading voice in getting Mathieu to improve touch performance in this area, and I've had no troubles since roughly version 3.0.9, 3.0.8 or perhaps even earlier (i can't remember exactly)

• @tk32 said:
    When was the last time you tested this @beatmakerstorm

I'm pretty sure the issue you are referring to (start/end and slice marker handling) were drastically improved several versions back.

5pin was a leading voice in getting Mathieu to improve touch performance in this area, and I've had no troubles since roughly version 3.0.9, 3.0.8 or perhaps even earlier (i can't remember exactly)

@tk32 hi Iam still on 3.0.10 Will upgrade and see if improved Thanks Was asking first before I do so There were reported issues in 3.0.10 Not sure but I think you kindly suggested some ways around it will check back my posts So as of 3.0.12 all smooth I gather -hope so cos that aftertouch jumping - if poss can you upload a quick video quick start end edit with no snap If not no worries :-)

• edited December 2018

@mathieugarcia @5pinlink hi if poss can you let me know if this start/end snap off editing (handles jumping about aftertouch issue) has improved in 3.0.12
    Thanks

• It hasn't improved in 3.0.12, there is still a very slight issue for some people, i suspect tgose with a slightly bigger finger (I am one of those) so we aren't 100% there just yet, but we should get there eventually.

• @5pinlink said:
    It hasn't improved in 3.0.12, there is still a very slight issue for some people, i suspect tgose with a slightly bigger finger (I am one of those) so we aren't 100% there just yet, but we should get there eventually.

No worries Yep i upgraded to 3.0.12 its still issue there but can work with it Hopefully they sort it soon

• Hey guys,

Good catch. This is due and will be improved in a later update !

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• edited December 2018

@mathieugarcia said:
    Hey guys,

Good catch. This is due and will be improved in a later update !

Cheers,
    Mathieu.

@mathieugarcia ok thanks Alls running smooth for me on 3.0.12 just the start/end handles in edit window with the snap off :-)