Sampling like in studio one v3 workaround

Hi guys, new to bm3 not to the forum and I thought I'dReturn upon grabbing the new iOS daw. So for a while I have problems matching the bpm of a sample to the bpm of the song because especially in older songs the tempo may slow down a little during the track or abnormally speed up on a few instances.

I watched a video on YouTube where the guy addresses this problem because the daw he uses(studio one, little known daw) allows you to throw in micro chops and manipulate the clip to how it should be. Guys this is pretty cool you should check it out the video I'll leave the details in the bottom of this post. I've been perusing around bm3 and know they don't have this feature but is there anyway that this can be done in a similar way?

Is there some sort of sample clip manipulation workaround to achieve this. Because I have a ton of samples that cannot be arranged in the conventional way of sampling and I hate using computers to make music period. Thanks guys

Video is called: sampling made simple Presonus studio one easy tutorial. It's by CRAFTMASTER PRODUCTIONS.

Comments

• Auria Pro has advanced audio warping. It detects the transients (and you can add/edit them), then you can move them around and the audio is stretched or shrunk to fit. It’s pretty good for fixing up bunged notes, etc. I haven’t really tried it for fixing unstable tempo though. I used to use Ableton Live for that.

• @number37 said:
    Auria Pro has advanced audio warping. It detects the transients (and you can add/edit them), then you can move them around and the audio is stretched or shrunk to fit. It’s pretty good for fixing up bunged notes, etc. I haven’t really tried it for fixing unstable tempo though. I used to use Ableton Live for that.

Proper I'll check it out

• You can do warp editing in B3, its not as direct, but all the tools are there to do it.
    I will be getting a tutorial up as soon as a new headset arrives, last set died.

• @5pinlink said:
    You can do warp editing in B3, its not as direct, but all the tools are there to do it.
    I will be getting a tutorial up as soon as a new headset arrives, last set died.

That would be great, looking forward to it, thanks