What are some good synth apps to use with BM3 either by way of Audiobus or Audio Units?

I have Sunrizer, Gadget, Alchemy, Animoog, Thor, Tera Synth, Imini and a few others. I was wondering what are some other good ones out there?

I also wanted to get z3ta+ but hear the company does not update it anymore.

Comments

• edited December 2018

Try using B3s sampler with single cycles, it is a beast, the modulation options are superb.

We need some updates to take it next level in terms of ease of use etc, but it sounds amazing right now.

• There are loads of good ones, but you should definitely buy Synthmaster One.

Especially since it’s currently on sale for $6

• Thanks guys, I will look into both of those.

Appreciate it!

• Volt synth is nice

also, I can second @5pinlink's single cycle sample suggestion. I was playing w/ the 'everyone loves a bit of 303' bank from the forum resource downloads the other day, and those are all brilliant single cycle samples that sound so solid... fit really well into the mix too. ...think that's actually a 5pin bank as well !

• edited December 2018

Depends on what kind of synths you're needing. I love iSEM, KQ dixie, Moog Model D, Model 15, Nikolozi NFM, PPG Infinite and all PPG apps, all the iceGear apps, all of Bram Bos apps, everything by apeSoft, Zeeon, ROLI Noise and a few other AU compatible apps because you can record realtime automation of most of their knobs, sliders and switches in BM3.

• edited December 2018

In my opinion, Poison 202 is very good.

• Moog Model 15, Model D, and Zeeon.

• @BitterGums said:
    Volt synth is nice

also, I can second @5pinlink's single cycle sample suggestion. I was playing w/ the 'everyone loves a bit of 303' bank from the forum resource downloads the other day, and those are all brilliant single cycle samples that sound so solid... fit really well into the mix too. ...think that's actually a 5pin bank as well !

There is another single cycle bank i released that is a much wider range of sounds, its worth checking out that too ;)