Beatmaker 3 live (multiple devices, ableton link)

Hi there.
First of all, I really like BM3. I think it's the best solution in mobile iOS world. It is really friendly to musicians who are playing music and not are into mixing, mastering deals.
So I have a band. It's a mixture of industrial/synthwave/rock. We are playing without a drummer and I started to use BM3 as a groovebox and backing track player. Most of the time I take audio from 3,5 out from my iPad to send it to FOH. So all of my songs are sent to sound enginner. But I would like to have parallel iPhone with some things like AUM, Audiobus. I use Ableton link to sync that stuff and hardware synths, but now I want more.
I would like to use iPhone as a playback machine with FX, drones, soundscapes and use my iPad as a main device. Because of lack of multiout device (only ROLAND DUO CAPTURE) I can't use separate outputs to send them to mixer.
I saw that Ableton link has a feature to send/recieve Start Stop commands. And BM3 cannot do this.
So, is there a way to link BM3 on iPad to iPhone with AUM to sync them with "start/stop"?

Comments

• BM3 (sometimes annoyingly. other times usefully) responds to a MIDI start command

• @OscarSouth said:
    BM3 (sometimes annoyingly. other times usefully) responds to a MIDI start command

question is about start-stop in LINK, not in MIDI.

• @eve_ripper said:

@OscarSouth said:
    BM3 (sometimes annoyingly. other times usefully) responds to a MIDI start command

Link Start/Stop is not implemented in BM3.

• @eve_ripper said:

@OscarSouth said:

AUM can also respond to a MIDI start command -- so you can trying keeping them in sync with link while start/stopping with MIDI. Haven't tried it but it could work!