Borderlands Granular and BM3

Hey guys,

I was wondering how you use borderlands granular with BM3. I love borderlands granular, and I would love to be able to use it in BM, but I don't think that's possible?

I mainly want to record loops in borderlands granular to the tempo of my beat in BM3.

Does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• @TxJxBeats said:
    Hey guys,

I was wondering how you use borderlands granular with BM3. I love borderlands granular, and I would love to be able to use it in BM, but I don't think that's possible?

I mainly want to record loops in borderlands granular to the tempo of my beat in BM3.

Thanks in advance!

I believe theirs a Borderlands Granular update that's been a long time incoming that incorporates Link sync capability for it's rhythmic elements.

• @OscarSouth said:

@TxJxBeats said:
    Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!

I believe theirs a Borderlands Granular update that's been a long time incoming that incorporates Link sync capability for it's rhythmic elements.

That would be great!

But still, is there any way that I can record patterns in Borderlands Granular while running BM3 at the same time?

• edited May 2019

I just tested and I was able to run borderlands and BM3 at the same time and record the output of borderlands into BM3, while BM3 is playing drums in another bank. Firstly, borderlands would crash immediately when opening, but deleting the app and redownloading it solved that. Secondly, you need to start borderlands before loading it as an IAA plugin onto a pad in BM3, otherwise borderlands just seems to sit there and make no sounds (I might be missing something here though).

• @ronji said:
    I just tested and I was able to run borderlands and BM3 at the same time and record the output of borderlands into BM3, while BM3 is playing drums in another bank. Firstly, borderlands would crash immediately we opening, but after deleting the app and redownloading it solved that. Secondly, you need to start borderlands before loading it as an IAA plugin onto a pad in BM3, otherwise borderlands just seems to sit there and make no sounds (I might be missing something here though).

Just checked and it works! I didnt start borderlands before starting BM3, that solved my problem. Thank you very much!