Bm3 Dancehall chill type beat

This is my first upload of a bm3 beat... I need to sort out the levels... Let me know what you think

Comments

• Not bad. Good to hear dancehall with a different vibe. To my ears the drums sounded like they were clipping so I wasn't too keen on that. Overall not bad but I felt it needed something to take it to the next level.

• Thanks bro... When its not compressed as a wave it fine ill have to sort the levels on the hi hats and probably the kick when i compress as a mp3... I wanted to keep it simple as I was thinking of having a vocalist and didnt want to over complicate it.

@The_Bro said:
    Not bad. Good to hear dancehall with a different vibe. To my ears the drums sounded like they were clipping so I wasn't too keen on that. Overall not bad but I felt it needed something to take it to the next level.

• sounds good, but you need to tame those levels (as you suggested yourself)

unfortunately the drums are clipping like hell, and makes it hard to listen to.

Quick tip: it's ok for your individual tracks to go into the red as these are 32-float signals, but your master output meter should never go red!