β€Ί

Spectrum Synthesizer Bundle (free)

https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/spectrum-synthesizer-bundle/id1467384251#?platform=ipad

Seems to work fine in BM3 as AU. Although I haven't tested it but it shows up. Anyways its free which is cool. I'll report back tomorrow once I've had a play with it!! :wink:

Comments

• edited July 2019

Played with it a fair bit and really dig the sounds of this. Still have not grocked most of it though. Automation works-ish in BM3 but I do get the automation vertical squish of death bug.

• Yeah its quite a different sounding set of synths. I was playing with it last night. Working on some new age type funk at the moment lol.

• edited July 2019

Perhaps a stupid question, but is there any way to save presets for this wonderfull synth in BM3?
    Thanks!
    Edit: I suppose saving it as a bank will do the job 😏

• edited July 2019

@denx said:
    Perhaps a stupid question, but is there any way to save presets for this wonderfull synth in BM3?
    Thanks!
    Edit: I suppose saving it as a bank will do the job 😏

Sadly not. Unless a plugin provides its own patch browser (eg those by Brambos), it's currently not possible to switch/load/save patches in BM3 ...unless you save them out into a dedicated bank or project.

Hopefully, somewhere between future updates to the plugins themselves, or via an overhaul of BM3's AUv3 patch management, this won't always be the case.

• @tk32 Cheers. Most plugins I use seem to manage their presets themselves, which is more convenient in most cases for me anyway. Too bad this one doesn’t. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ