Is there an app that loads within beatmaker that has or is an arppegiator?

Comments

• Brambos Rozeta suite, one of the plugins in that is an Arppegiator.

• And if you want something more advanced, try StepPolyArp

Personally, I quite like to build mine manually using the pattern editor - it's a bit like playing Minecraft inside BM3 :p

• Cream mobile from Kirnu, for me the best of the best and its also available as Vst and Au

• @2b3 said:
    Cream mobile from Kirnu, for me the best of the best and its also available as Vst and Au

This is a great suggestion.

I've been looking at this app for a while, and your recommendation has just convinced me to make the purchase.

Thanks @2b3

• I just bought Rozeta yesterday just for the ARP. I think its good although its a bit basic lol.

• @number37 said:
    StepPolyArp Unit. Best of the Best.

I may get this one day soon. Thanks!!

• It should always be in sync as an AU. It’s using the host timing. I’ve never experienced any issue, though I don’t recall that I’ve used it with BM3 much.

• I’ll try to run a good long test tomorrow.

• So ... I created a pattern, and recorded to an audio track for about 10 minutes. After some time I could see the beat begin to creep before the beat. It consistently got further and further before the beat until at the end of the 10 minutes it was running about 1/64th note ahead of the beat. I assume the trend would continue. It was a consistent creep, not loose drift all over the place.

It didn’t really sound off from the metronome to me while it was running, so I can’t say if this was a problem with BM3 recording only, or if my ears aren’t all that good. I also haven’t tried comparative testing in other hosts, so I can’t say if it’s better in them or not.

I can’t recall anyone ever complaining about timing issues with SPA but maybe I just forgot, or ignored them since I haven’t had any issues ever.

• Shame Step Poly Arp is so expensive otherwise I'd be all over it lol. Don't suppose they have sales on that? £14.99 is kinda pricey!!! :open_mouth:

• @The_Bro said:
    Shame Step Poly Arp is so expensive otherwise I'd be all over it lol. Don't suppose they have sales on that? £14.99 is kinda pricey!!! :open_mouth:

No, it has never had a sale. Nor did the standalone version before it.

• Hey guys does Step Poly Arp work in real time i.e. can you play in arps from the keyboard or does it take its information from the sequencer itself? I ask this because Rozetta doesn't seem to respond to the keyboard but rather it responds to note info once its been played into the sequencer itself. Advice appreciated. Cheers all.

• I just downloaded it lol. It's pretty cool but I got some questions. It seems to just play on it's own when you press play on the sequencer. Also it only seems to work with other AU and not samples which is a bit of a let down. Anyways it's pretty dope from my first play with it but I need some help. Cheers.