School

Song I made using Beatmaker 3 and Reason Compact.
https://www.bandlab.com/djphatjive/school-18620a00

Tagged:

Comments

• I'm going to be honest. I really didn't like it lol.

• edited July 2019

@The_Bro said:
    I'm going to be honest. I really didn't like it lol.

If that's your honest opinion, there is no need to "lol" at the end.

That's kind of disrespectful. There's nothing funny about not liking someone else's taste in music.

Pretty sure lots of people feel that way about mine.

Welcome to the forum by the way @djphatjive - I'm glad you've found us, glad you're enjoying bm3, and glad you're sharing your creations.

Keep at it, and ignore the haters.

• @tk32 you’re correct. I don’t like @The_Bro ‘s music but I rather not say anything and don’t listen to any of it anymore instead of saying anything to him. I actually like @djphatjive track and enjoyed it more than Bro’s music but that’s just my opinion because music is subjective. Remember that before you make a statement like that BRO.

• @tk32 said:

@The_Bro said:
    I'm going to be honest. I really didn't like it lol.

If that's your honest opinion, there is no need to "lol" at the end.

That's kind of disrespectful. There's nothing funny about not liking someone else's taste in music.

Pretty sure lots of people feel that way about mine.

Welcome to the forum by the way @djphatjive - I'm glad you've found us, glad you're enjoying bm3, and glad you're sharing your creations.

Keep at it, and ignore the haters.

I only put a lol to soften the comment. Anyways I didn't mean to offend anybody. :smile:

• edited July 2019

Glad you didn't mean to offend @The_Bro , but you have to be careful when using "lol" (which obviously means 'laughing out loud')