Buses and or Group channels.

edited August 2017 in Feature Requests

This would be awesome!

King

Has it been requested before, "I don't know" not gonna read every single thread. Just gonna put in my requests.

King

Comments

• You mean for audio tracks ?
    Because buses and groups for AU/Sampler is just Instrument/MIDI tracks (Banks already are groups and buses)

But yeah buses and groups for audio tracks would be awesome.

• edited August 2017

Buses and Groups for both Audio and the rest..

If I want 2 separate banks grouped, (for example).
    Or if I want to group an Audio Track with an Au etc etc..

So all round. ;)

King

• this is exactly what i need!! I really hope busses and groups are included in a future update.. it would make beatmaker soooooooooo powerful. ⚡️

• edited August 2019

@seph_ortha said:
    this is exactly what i need!! I really hope busses and groups are included in a future update.. it would make beatmaker soooooooooo powerful. ⚡️

Whilst it would be great to have full control of bus grouping, did you know it's possible to achieve similar results using AUX channels and the pre-fader send control.

Using this technique you can send multiple channels through one of the AUX channels, and then apply effects to the combined signal.

Here's a quick video that shows me setting up the technique with two rhythm tracks..

BE WARNED - when I first enable the pre fader sends in the video I forget to turn down the AUX fader first, so it gets very loud for a few seconds