So, what’s in the update?

Any good?

Comments

• Nice try @vov but it's still too early in the beta process to confirm anything publicly :D

• Shouldn’t it have been released by the end of August?
    I’m just afraid it would go the way of the other update I heard about, which never materialized.

• edited September 2019

I think everyone is trying to move on from trolling now.

The truth is there is a real update on the way, and the only mistake the Dev has made so far is to try to promise an August deadline.

Anyone who watches other iOS app news — such as the agonisingly-prolonged Drambo dev cycle — should understand that you can't rush these things.. and dates are only estimates, not contracts.

Glad you're excited about a new BM3 update though... we are too :)

• vovvov
    edited September 2019

Yep, but I think secrecy is bad, really bad.
    We should at least know what’s going on by now.

• All u gotta do is wait a little longer. You’ve waited this long what’s a little while longer?

• @vov said:

There was no communication for months and months, and now that Intua is communicating, you are still complaining about it?

I’m thinking you are either are :trollface: or unpleasable. People are actively participating in a beta, unlike what when on for months. Sounds a bit like you are crying over unspilt milk at this point.

• @hansjbs said:
    All u gotta do is wait a little longer. You’ve waited this long what’s a little while longer?

How do you know? One update has already disappeared, as I heard.

@drez said:

@vov said:

There was no communication for months and months, and now that Intua is communicating, you are still complaining about it?

I’m thinking you are either are :trollface: or unpleasable. People are actively participating in a beta, unlike what when on for months. Sounds a bit like you are crying over unspilt milk at this point.

There’s no substantial communication change at all. There were promises of update and its beta before. So what’s really changed here? They should at least feel responsibility for those delays. I understand that they might be busy to communicate themselves, but why ask testers to withhold the information.

• Record pattern mode to song timeline..?
    MidiFx recording (midi)?

Midi Export has been announced...
    Sample Key detection has been discussed..

Looking forward to this update..

• @vov

We're waiting for some further clarification on what details beta testers are allowed to share in public.

Until we hear otherwise, we're doing the respectful thing and keeping all information private.

• And for those of us that never made the Beta testing selection... Issues..

Ableton link seems to drift after some time..

Hope we get Start Stop Ableton Link..

• would be nice to see sample key and tempo detection as well as time line adjustment to sample or stretch sample to chosen bar length tempo

• edited September 2019

Tempo detection has always been present in BM3, but is not 100% reliable (just like how it's implemented on desktop and elsewhere) and Sample tuning detection is 'coming soon' (we've been told)

• @vov two things.
    1. Wait OR
    2. Move on, find another app where you don’t have to wait, great communication from developer(s) and also have all the features you want.

• @hansjbs said:
    @vov two things.
    1. Wait OR
    2. Move on, find another app where you don’t have to wait, great communication from developer(s) and also have all the features you want.

I’m not in need of your general unsolicited advice, you don’t pay me.
    Move on from this thread.

• @tk32 said:
    @vov

We're waiting for some further clarification on what details beta testers are allowed to share in public.

Until we hear otherwise, we're doing the respectful thing and keeping all information private.

Totally understand this, but in view of many delays, the developer could have been less secretive.

• edited September 2019

@vov said:

@hansjbs said:
    @vov two things.
    1. Wait OR

I’m not in need of your general unsolicited advice, you don’t pay me.
    Move on from this thread.

>

nah Brocoast :D :D you move on.

You’ve asked this question over the AB forum and you were answered there then came in here asking the same question and being negative and relentless as if you would have gotten a different answer. Plus you’re making demands and telling how a developer should run his beta for his app on his website. Stop,trolling.

@tk32 I think it’s time to close this thread there’s nothing else that needs to be said. His question was answered several times already. He’ll have to wait for the update like everyone else.

• edited September 2019

Thread closed.

The BM3 beta is in progress, and information about what's new will be shared when Intua decides.

This discussion has been closed.