Beatmaker 2 is support for AUV3 Plugin??

edited September 2019 in Compatibility

Hi there.. i have a question about beatmaker 2 for plugins. Is the beatmaker 2 support for AUV3 plugin? Because I used this daw on my iPhone for music instrumental production and i want to add more effect/ FX like daw cassette, fly tape or etc.

Comments

• @andicsaputra said:
    Hi there.. i have a question about beatmaker 2 for plugins. Is the beatmaker 2 support for AUV3 plugin? Because I used this daw on my iPhone for music instrumental production and i want to add more effect/ FX like daw cassette, fly tape or etc.

I doubt that. BM2 is an old app. The best thing to do is maybe wait to see if BM3 will go universal.

• As far as I know it won't happen!

The other way around ie. BM3 getting a sequencer on par or exceeding the one in BM2 is more likely.
    In my very, very humble opinion the sequencer in BM2 is still way ahead of the mess we've got in BM3...

BM2 had/has a polished but somewhat dated UI but at least it works as expected and has most of the features needed for midi-editing in place and I'm still to date puzzled why all those features that worked so well were left out from BM3... (This is likely one of the main reasons people still stick with BM2).

• AUV3 support for BM2 would be amazing but I doubt in my lifetime I'd see that lol.