Song midi import

So here I am again. I would like to use Beatmaker 3 again in live gig. But let's go further. I've got some old songs that were made with DAW, so midi stems were exported to one MIDI file, it contains 5 tracks. In ideal I would like to see next: you import MIDI, Beatmaker asks to add more bank tracks for other midi stuff. But here's a problem. I see only one midi track (drums) and other tracks are not imported. So what can I do?

Tagged:

Comments

• Thank you. I've figured out abot midi in pads. That works. I was ignoring feature that pad could contain midi data and be separated from other tracks.
    What concept stays behind it? So I can add sample and get sliced drumbeat on one pad, then I can get melody on another and main beat over the pads? Or just use main bank as a multi-instrument?

• @eve_ripper said:
    Thank you. I've figured out abot midi in pads. That works. I was ignoring feature that pad could contain midi data and be separated from other tracks.
    What concept stays behind it? So I can add sample and get sliced drumbeat on one pad, then I can get melody on another and main beat over the pads? Or just use main bank as a multi-instrument?

Yes you load and chop samples on onr pad, you can get an auV3 instrument on another pad. Treat each pad as its own instrument/sampler.