I'm still growing and expanding our user base! ;)

In my newest video, i'm directly reaching out to Digitakt users to show them what an amazing partner BM3 makes to the Digitakt! B)

(Spoiler Alert: It's actually an amazing partner to any hardware device that can sequence external midi! :p )

Comments

• I wouldn't mind having a Monomachine! :p

• Nice videos Dean!! Thank you for all you do. 🙏

• Thank you! 😀 👊

• Thanks @DeanDaughters. Helpful video as always.

I'm not a huge fan of DT's MIDI sequencing. I'm more interested in using the excellent sequencing capabilities of BM3 alongside the Digitakt's audio tracks. Especially with DT's lack of song mode, it would be great to build up patterns in the DT triggered on the BM3 timeline, within a song.

Can you set up BM3 to send program changes to DT?

For example:
    1 - sequence a piano intro part in BM3 that starts in sync with DT Pattern 1
    2 - then after the fourth bar, BM3 sends a PC that triggers DT's Pattern 2 to start...
    3 - then after the eighth bar, BM3 plays an internally-sequenced bass line + sends a PC to the DT for Pattern 3... etc.

Is that possible? If so, any chance you can do a video on it? "Song mode" would be the killer feature that hooks DT owners into BM3!

Pete

• There is no way to send programs change messages that I am aware of.
    Maybe they will add this feature in a future update. :p

• @DeanDaughters said:
    There is no way to send programs change messages that I am aware of.
    Maybe they will add this feature in a future update. :p

I would love it for switching Circuit sessions. Currently I use Cubasis for this.

• Agreed! :p
    There are countless amazing things we could do if we had a way to send program changes out to hardware gear! Would be a most welcome addition for sure! 🤤