BM3 Sample Rate Locked at 48hz

I have a new iPad Pro model running iOS 13.3.1. I cannot change the sample rate from 48000 Hz to 44100 Hz. I have used multiple headphones to test this and still can't achieve it changing. Do I need to buy some sort of audio interface to allow this to happen? Please let me know!

Comments

• @Novicane said:
    I have a new iPad Pro model running iOS 13.3.1. I cannot change the sample rate from 48000 Hz to 44100 Hz. I have used multiple headphones to test this and still can't achieve it changing. Do I need to buy some sort of audio interface to allow this to happen? Please let me know!

This is the pain of new iPad Pros. I bought my Pro in November 2019. The only way to change the sample rate - attach an external audio device. Some DAWs allow us to change "SR" internally, but I don't sure they do it correctly.

BM3 doesn't allow me to change the sample rate until I connect external audio. AFter connection I can switch between 44 kHz and 48 kHz.

Shame on Apple. :#

• @roman_che said:

@Novicane said:

This is the pain of new iPad Pros. I bought my Pro in November 2019. The only way to change the sample rate - attach an external audio device. Some DAWs allow us to change "SR" internally, but I don't sure they do it correctly.

BM3 doesn't allow me to change the sample rate until I connect external audio. AFter connection I can switch between 44 kHz and 48 kHz.

Shame on Apple. :#

Roman, if you could kindly share what device I need to switch freely between 44 kHz and 48 kHz, that would be really appreciated. Someone on YouTube commented the exact same thing but didn't tell me the device.

• @Novicane sorry for the delayed answer, but I can't recommend my device. I purchased it from Ali express, and it has USB main "IN", and I need additional Type-C to USB adapter to get it work. It is stupid. I will write the full name later.

• Thank you!