Turn off toolbars?

I've gone through the manual a few times looking for this, but I seem to find how to turn off the toolbars; for example, the toolbar that comes up when a scene is selected, with controls for Duplicate, Clear, Paste Song, Rename, Left/Right move, and Delete - is there a way to close that toolbar without performing one of the commands?

Thanks!

Comments

• There are a few things...based around the UI...where I would love the ability to select/deselect whether or not they are displayed. Your example seems like it would be easy to implement UX wise. but i don't know how it works exactly.

..never use scene mode but that's a big tool bar. . you find yourself hitting it by mistake?

• @BitterGums said:
    ..never use scene mode but that's a big tool bar. . you find yourself hitting it by mistake?

Yes, I've accidentally deleted patterns, and also just having to be aware of it and keep my hand away from that region is intrusive. not sure why there's not a "done" button on it (and the other toolbars that come up in, for instance, the Pattern Midi screen.