Please add Pitch editing and auto tune

I do allot with vocals
There is no program yet having pitch editing.
I believe this would uplift music creation on beat maker 3.

Who’s voting ?

Bless up in the name Christ

Comments

• For pitch-shifting you could try using the regular sampler, enable time stretch and set the pitch bend depth to +/-24 semitones and draw the pitch automation manually in the automation editor or use the step modulator controlling the pitch and program the required pitch changes as steps in the step-modulation sequence.

This is very handy for pitching words in a sentence or phrase while maintaining tempo.

Sure it's not 'auto tune' and a bit un-orthodox way to do pitch shifting if one is used to editing audio on a time-line.

See if it's usable, load the audio file in the sampler, enable time-stretch and play with the pitch-bend while the sample plays back. The pitch bend depth is set modulations tab in the sample editor under pitch wheel.

Treating vocals as samples instead of audio-tracks is to my knowledge the only way to use the more advanced features of BM3.

Cheers!

• @samu ,

Thanks for your reply. I can try it out but don’t know if its able to get me the sound I am looking for.

I really believe with a dedicated audio pitch editing beatmaker 3 Would shine everything away.
    There is no program yet having this feature on iOS.. please be number one.

• @hebreww said:
    @samu ,

Thanks for your reply. I can try it out but don’t know if its able to get me the sound I am looking for.

I really believe with a dedicated audio pitch editing beatmaker 3 Would shine everything away.
    There is no program yet having this feature on iOS.. please be number one.

I think what Samu suggested is your best bet. There are plenty of other more popular features to be added in BM3 before this. I think it would be best to wait for a standalone iOS app that does this or you can ask on the ABF to see if there’s someone working on this

• @hansjbs ,

I’m pretty sure there are a ton of features that are requested. My goal is just to see how many people would like this in bm3 and we could raise the value of this feature by give it attention.

I love to see it all in one box. I am not a fan of too many windows opening up on my screen. I think beatmaker can really pull it off by implementing this feature.

What is ABF?

• @hebreww said:
    @hansjbs ,

I’m pretty sure there are a ton of features that are requested. My goal is just to see how many people would like this in bm3 and we could raise the value of this feature by give it attention.

I love to see it all in one box. I am not a fan of too many windows opening up on my screen. I think beatmaker can really pull it off by implementing this feature.

What is ABF?

I get you but it’s a tough battle to get that feature in there. The ones in the lead are very popular and heavily requested.

ABF is Audiobus Forum.